Thursday, February 25, 2010

Purple Rain, Purple Rain....

Ok, so the rain wasn't purple, but when I started trying to think of good rain titles for this post that song got stuck in my head so I went with it.
After our beautiful weekend Mother Nature decided to again torture us with cold and rainy weather. She was just teasing us with sunny 60+ degree weather - I think she likes getting our hopes up for the Sun and warmth only to bring us crashing back down to reality. Ok, sorry about the weather rant, obviously I'm not a fan of the rain and cold. But at least one good thing came out of getting more rain - Emily got to wear her super-cute raincoat! Here she is sporting her raincoat for the first time. Even though his coat is blue, she reminds me a little of Paddington Bear in her raincoat.
Check out those bottom chompers shining brightly in this picture

Ok, maybe a little rain is worth it if that means Emily gets to wear her little rain slicker again...

1 comment:

  1. Now that you mention the bottom teeth coming in, you can see them in the first swing picture from yesterday, if you look really hard. A 24 ounce T-bone is not far away.Ha!

    Vivi

    ReplyDelete