Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Busy Weekend

So the Adams family was pretty busy this past weekend. Grandpa and Dianne came up for a visit to install access to the attic.
Here Emily visits with Grandpa and Dianne

They boys get down to business. Grandpa looks ready to work!

The hole in the ceiling is complete, here's Grandpa in the attic. As you can see, Grandpa likes to rock-out while he works. Rock on Grandpa!

Yay, attic ladder installation successful!

Then on Sunday it was Mother's Day. Yay, finally I day where I can sleep late, rest and relax, and not have to do any work... Ha, yeah right dream on - I didn't really get to do any of those things, but it was nice because Emily and Eric gave me this awesome Edible Arrangement. Flowers are nice, but flowers you can eat are even better!

Emily testing the gift to make sure it was up to par. Yep, I think she approves.

Emily also painted this cute frame for me for Mother's Day at her sitter's.
I also got a couple of cards - THANKS Aunt Vivi and Grandma Connie!! You guys are too sweet.

Overall, it was a pretty good weekend. We can now store all of our junk in the attic and clear out the downstairs, and I have the sweetest little girl to wish me a Happy's Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment