Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hair

A few nights ago we had mashed potatoes for dinner. Emily now feeds herself each meal, so of course things can get a little messy. The mess is usually limited to her face, shirt, hands and the floor, but on this night she must have decided that mashed potatoes felt pretty darn good on her head. She would pick up some mashed potatoes, eat some, rub her hands on her head then eat some more potatoes.... This was the result of her shenanigans...
Wild potato hair!

I don't think she minded being a potato head at all... In fact, I think she rather liked it.

Then she went straight from dinner to the bath and we got this shot with crazy potato/bath hair. Cuteness!


On a side note, I discovered how to do a cool trick in Photoshop. I'm sure it's pretty basic to anyone that knows anything about Photoshop/computers but I was pretty impressed with myself. Check out the above bath photo after I've applied my new trick: Voila! I thought it was pretty neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment